Visit our clinic in Budapest and we will find the cause of your dental issues, set up a treatment plan and make your teeth not only healthy, but aesthetic!Tovább
Aesthetic dentistry in Budapest for the perfect smile: a complete smile design, dental crowns, ceramic veneers, aesthetic fillings, temporary restorations, dental bridges.
SMILE DESIGN/ MOCK UP?
We often meet patients who are unhappy with their smile but unaware their options. There are solutions and they are available to everyone! Today the perfect smile is no longer a privilege, and thanks to our years of experiences you can find the best options for you which starts with a smile design.
The most common complaints that lead to smile design:
- Discoloured teeth
- Hairline cracks
- Aesthetic defects from multiple fillings
- Lack of teeth
- Complaints about tooth shape
Smile design is a non-invasive, completely painless procedure where we take an impression of your teeth, which is then built up and modelled on a sample by our dental technician in the laboratory. It is important for us that our patients should be able to talk openly about their reasons for dissatisfaction, their ideas and their smile desires, as these are the instructions that allow our dental technician to create a personalised, dreamed-up concept.
The process of smile design
- The first step in the process is a wax-up, which means that impressions are taken of the teeth that are still intact. This allows our dental technician to design new tooth shapes with engineering precision. During the laboratory process, a sample of the new smile is made.
- At the next visit to the practice, the patient will be able to take a close look at this model from all angles. What is more, the modern procedure known as mock-up offers a unique opportunity to show an exact replica of the model on the patient's own teeth. This allows you to check how the designed smile would look in reality. It is important to highlight that further changes are possible at this stage of the treatment until you are completely satisfied with your new smile.
- Once our patient has found the smile of their dreams we can start the preparation process where our dentist will prepare the teeth. After the treatment, we will also create temporary veneers based on the designed smile so you can smile carefree and enjoy your daily social life while our laboratory creates the final pressed ceramic veneers.
- Laboratory work where information on the status can be provided if requested.
- We check the final veneers on the sample and also in the mouth and at the end we are fitting them.
- The result is a gorgeous, natural smile and a happy patient! Welcome to the first day of your new life full of smiles!
METAL CERAMIC CROWN
Thanks to modern dental technology metal-ceramic crowns are the most commonly used tooth replacement methods today. The crown framework is made of metal which is an affordable choice for everyone thanks to its anti-allergic properties. This metal frame provides perfect stability and also effectively protects your teeth from external influences and fractures. To create an immaculate aesthetic effect the crown is covered with layers of porcelain artfully and precisely prepared by the dental technician.
The advantages of a metal ceramic crown:
- Optional colour
- Free choice of shape
- Suitable for replacing one or more teeth
- Compatible with dental implants
- Strong, durable due to metal frame.
Zirconium crowns provide a magnificent and outstanding aesthetic appearance. Their advanced transparency makes them highly recommended for the most natural replacement of front teeth, to enhance their appearance. A natural appearance is guaranteed without compromises and not least it provides lifelong protection for your teeth. An excellent form for replacing one or more teeth together even as part of dental implants.
The advantages of a zirconia crown:
- Made of metal-free material, so there is no need to worry about allergic reactions
- Color can be choosen according to individual requirements
- Also suitable for replacement of back teeth
- Airtight seal has the advantage of maintaining the condition of the tooth underneath for a long time
PRESSED CERAMIC CROWN
The pressed ceramic crown is a crown made of porcelain completely. Its base is not another material, such as zirconium-dioxide or cobalt-chromium but ceramic whose color can be artistically painted and designed to suit your taste. Its greatest advantage is the perfect, incomparable aesthetic result. Its only disadvantage is that it is not as resistant to high forces as its two above-mentioned counterparts so we do not recommend its use in the chewing zone (back teeth). However in the front teeth area it has no rival. Its transparency and refraction are almost identical to natural, living teeth. An additional advantage is that it is not necessary to remove as much tooth material during preparation so more of the natural tooth can be kept. It is an excellent form of tooth replacement in case of a combined replacement of one or more teeth in the aesthetic zone.
- Aesthetically very nice appearance, shapeability.
- Only suitable for the replacement of front teeth.
CERAMIC VENEER (E-MAX)
Unhappy with your smile, but don't want to lose a significant part of your healthy tooth structure?
Then ceramic shells are the best choice! We can achieve exceptional results with this aesthetic correction, usually applied to the front teeth, but in some cases also to the lower teeth. It is a popular choice of Hollywood stars because of its outstanding aesthetic appearance.
Benefits of E-max shell:
- Most visible aesthetic correction
- Color and shape correction
- Retains most of the tooth structure
- Popular treatment for hollywood stars
E-max shell disadvantage:
- For use on front teeth only (exceptionally also on grinder teeth as well )
The E-max shell treatment process
- At the next visit to the practice, the patient will be able to take a close look at this model from all angles. What is more, the modern procedure known as mock-up offers a unique opportunity to show an exact replica of the model on the patient's own teeth. This allows you to check how the designed smile would look in reality. It is important to emphasize that further changes are possible during this stage of treatment until you are completely satisfied with your new smile.
- When our patient finds the smile of their dreams we can start the preparation process during which our dentist will prepare the teeth. After the treatment we will also create temporary veneers based on the designed smile so you can smile carefree and enjoy your daily social life while our laboratory makes the final pressed ceramic veneers.
- Laboratory work where information on the status can be provided if requested.
- The final veneers are checked on the sample also inside the mouth and finally fitted.
AESTHETIC TOOTH FILLING
Composite fillings, also known as tooth-coloured fillings, are the best choice for small to medium-sized cavities and fractures and are painless to use. Nowadays, no one has to be ashamed of their fillings because there are no more drastically different coloured mercury fillings.
The benefits of aesthetic filling:
- Suitable for both front teeth and molars
- Due to its natural appearance it is also used as a preferred tooth replacement for anterior teeth
- Perfect for restoring chipped edges
- Different colors are available so you can choose the one that matches your own tooth’s color ensuring perfect aesthetics.
Sometimes the shape of the tooth can no longer be restored with an aesthetic filling due to the amount of advanced tooth material degradation but there is still enough tooth material to avoid the need for dental crowns. In this case the use of inlays is an excellent solution. Just as with aesthetic fillings inlays can be used to achieve perfect aesthetics that not only offer long-lasting results but are also completely personalized.
How is inlay treatment carried out?
- The first time in the office, we will form the position of the planned inlay in the tooth and take an impression of the cavity. The cavity is sealed with a temporary filling to protect the tooth from external influences. The impression will be used as a sample in the dental laboratory, and the dental technician will make the inlay.
- At the second visit to the clinic the inlay is tried in and if it is judged to fit perfectly it is cemented into the previously formed cavity. The inlay can be made of composite, pressed ceramic or the increasingly popular gold! After all, dental treatment can also be an investment! Another advantage of gold is its natural elasticity which allows it to be fixed with nanometric precision ensuring the perfect edge sealing that is essential for a long-lasting guarantee.
There are many treatments that take longer to finish and require multiple appointments. For example, dental crowns and bridges can take several days to be prepared.
Implant or bridge replacement procedures after tooth loss are also included into this category because in these cases a few months of healing time is needed to perform the treatments most effectively.
It is quite obvious that in such cases our patient’s biggest fear is the quality of their appearance and social life as past procedures have not provided any replacement during the healing period. Today, this is already outdated and thanks to our temporary tooth replacement procedures no one is leaving without teeth.
For temporary dentures all you need is an impression which is taken before the treatment starts. This means you can return to our practice with a temporary restoration at the end of your treatment - without worry or embarrassment! We can create aesthetically attractive dentures so you do not have to worry about anyone noticing that you are undergoing dental treatment.
In terms of preparation we can talk about in-office temporary restorations (short-term temporary restorations) or laboratory temporary restorations (long-term temporary restorations). The type of temporary restoration depends on the length of treatment so you can be sure we will use the most suitable temporary restoration for you.